Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

StickyBits and Object Check Ins


We do it with foursquare and microblogging and facebook status updates allow us to easily share with the world our exact location and what we're doing. Now, we can share with all of our followers how much we love (or hate) any product with a bar code.

StickyBits has come up with an application that allows users to upload comments, videos, pictures, etc and attach them to a bar code. Companies can track what is uploaded and associated to their products. Similar to foursquare and twitter, there can be an incentive for those who post frequently.

Meanwhile, now my internet of things, which for now is just my cell phone and computer, will eventually be connected to my TV, my coffee pot, apartment lights, and - it seems - my can of soda

1 comment: